Professional High Performance Indoor Air Quality Monitor with Multi-sensors CO2 TVOC PM2.5 HCHO, Commercial Grade with RS485 WiFi Ethernet
• 24-hour online real-time detecting indoor air quality, upload measurement data.
• The special and core multi-sensor module is inside, which is designed for the commercial grade monitors. The whole sealed cast aluminum structure ensures the stability of detection and improves the anti-jamming capability.
• Unlike other particle sensors, with a built-in large flow bearing blower and the control technology of automatic constant flow, MSD has the much higher and long-term operation stability and life, of course more accuracy.
• Providing multiple sensors such as PM2.5, PM10, CO2, TVOC, HCHO, Temperature and humidity.
• Using own patent technologies to minimize the influence from ambiance temperature and humidity to the measured values.
• Two power supply selectable: 24VDC/VAC or 100~240VAC
• Communication interface is optional: Modbus RS485, WIFI, RJ45 Ethernet.
• Supply an extra RS485 for WiFi/ Ethernet type to configure or check the measurements.
• Three-color light ring indicating different level of indoor air quality. The light ring can be turned off.
• Ceiling mounting and wall mounting with the tasteful appearance in different decoration styles.
• Simple structure and installation, make easy ceiling mounting easy and convenient.
• RESET certified as the grade B monitor for Green Building Assessment and Certification.
• Over 15-year experience in IAQ product design and production, abundantly applied in European and American market, mature technology, good manufacturing practice and high quality ensured.
|Detection Parameters(max.)||PM2.5/PM10, CO2, TVOC, Temperature & RH, HCHO|
|Output (Optional)||. RS485 (Modbus RTU or BACnet MSTP). RJ45/TCP (Ethernet) with an extra RS485 interface. WiFi @2.4 GHz 802.11b/g/n with an extra RS485 interface|
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 0~50 ℃ (32 ~122℉)Humidity: 0~90%RH|
|Storage Conditions||-10~50 ℃ (14 ~122℉)/0~90%RH (No condensation)|
|Power Supply||12~28VDC/18~27VAC or 100~240VAC|
|Overall Dimension||130mm(L)×130mm(W)×45mm (H) 7.70in(L)×6.10in(W)×2.40in(H)|
|Power consumption||Average 1.9w (24V) 4.5w( 230V)|
|Material of Shell & IP Level||PC/ABS fire-proof material / IP20|
|Certification Standard||CE, FCC, ICES|
|Sensor||Laser particle sensor, light scattering method|
|Measuring Range||PM2.5: 0~500μg/m3 PM10: 0~800μg/m3|
|Output Resolution||0.1μg /m3|
|Zero Point Stability||±3μg /m3|
|Accuracy （PM2.5）||10% of reading (0~300μg/m3@25℃ , 10%~60%RH)|
|Sensor||Non-Dispersive Infrared Detector (NDIR)|
|Accuracy||±50ppm +3% of the reading (25 ℃, 10%~60%RH)|
Temperature and Humidity Data
|Sensor||High precision digital integrated temperature and humidity sensor|
|Measuring Range||Temperature︰-20~60 ℃ (-4~140℉) Humidity︰0~99%RH|
|Output Resolution||Temperature︰0.01 ℃ (32.01 ℉) Humidity︰0.01%RH|
|Accuracy||Temperature︰<±0.6℃ @25℃ (77 ℉) Humidity︰<±4.0%RH (20%~80%RH)|
|Sensor||Metal oxide gas sensor|
|Accuracy||±0.05mg+10% of reading (0~2mg/m3 @25℃, 10%~60%RH)|
|Sensor||Electrochemical Formaldehyde sensor|
|Accuracy||±0.005mg/㎥+5% of reading (25℃, 10%~60%RH)|